Why Choose Shockwave Therapy Machine?
Shockwave has the following physical characteristics:
Leads to biological effects as below:
- Strengthens the blood circulation and lymphocinesia
- Stimulates the diffusion process of cell membrane
- Accelerates metabolism and neovascularization
- Improves nutrition supply and function regeneration
- Stimulates bone healing
- Decomposes adhesion and relieve muscle spasm
- Reduce nerve excitability and relieve pain
Commonly Used For
Recognition of Host, Handpiece and Accessories
Firstly, insert the connector of handpiece into your host power outlet, located in the front side of the host, making sure the bump of connector is matched with the notch of the power outlet first.
Secondly, attach the power cord for your host to the power port on the back side of the host, then insert the plug of the other end into a power socket. Then turn on the power switch on the back side of the host.
After password inputting and language selecting, you can select the corresponding mode from 12 functional modes in the system.
This is an example if you select “Waist”, you will see the picture of intelligent preset value for strike count, strength and frequency, it’s available to adjust the initial parameters to follow your real needs, starting from low to high for assuring safeness and comfort.
You can choose one of the suggested transmitter head 3# or 4# on the screen, also can choose another suitable one.
Touch the “Main engine start/stop” first, press power button on the handpiece or touch “Handle start/stop” on the screen to enter into the working state.
Do not use ESWT if there are the following conditions:
1. Tumors, lung tissue, major blood vessels or nerves, or infection in the treatment area
2. Epiphyseal plate, Brain or Spine in the treatment area
3. Hypertension or heart disease
4. Coagulopathy including thrombosis
5. Applying immunosuppressive
6. Joint fluid seepage or joint replacements
7. Cognitive or mental disorder, or poor sensory function
8. Pacemakers or other implanted devices
10. Open wounds
Features and Advantages
- Intuitive operation with 8.0″ colour touch screen
- High pressure up to 8 bars
- High frequency up to 22 Hz
- Quick and easy replacement of different transmitters
- Easy to use with presented 12 kinds of functional modes
- Parameters are adjustable
- 2.5 million shock lifespan of one projectile
- Ergonomic applicator for comfortable use
- Flexibility of the handpiece cable facilitates treatments without fatigue
- Very simple maintenance method
1 x Host
1 x Handpiece with cable
1 x Power cord
3 x Projectiles (one in handpiece)
5 x Transmitter heads
2 x Brackets (for handpiece and transmitter heads)
Others: The tools for replacement of projectile and maintenance
|Host Colour||White||Host Material||ABS|
|Rated Voltage||AC110V / AV220V
|Rated Frequency||50HZ / 60HZ|
|Rated Power||260W MAX||Rated Current||5A MAX|
|Working Intensity||0.5 – 8.0Bar||Set Frequency||1 – 22HZ|
|Strike Counts||500 – 3000||Transmitter Heads||5|
|Device Dimension||362 * 434 * 205MM||Packing Dimension||530 * 450 * 365MM|
|Net Weight||12.0KG||Gross Weight||12.7KG|