It is designed for maximum ease of use based on default values of 12 kinds of functional modes in the operating system, and supports individual adjustment depending on real needs. You will get significant recovery and pain relief for bones, joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments according to the high-quality device conviently.
Shockwave Biological Effects
What Can Shockwave Therapy Machine Help?
- Shoulder – frozen shoulder, calcium tendonitis of rotator cuff muscles
- Upper limb – lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Lower limb – patellar tendinitis (jumper‘s knee), medial tibial stress syndrome, avascular necrosis of femoral head, hamstring tendinitis
- Back pain – lumbar pain and chronic muscular pain
- Hip – greater trochanteric pain syndrome
- Feet – heel spurs, plantar fascitis, Achilles tendonitis
- ED treatment
Shockwave Therapy for ED
Many of erectile dysfunction problems are the blood flow issues. The shockwave has the efficient effects of dilitation of blood vessels and neovascularization, will help to stimulate more blood vessels regrowth and improve more blood go into the penis. Because the erection is pretty much the two chambers on the top of the corporate cavernosa get filled with blood, and so the more blood flow into the penis, the better quality erections it will have.
Recognition of Host, Handpiece and Accessories
1# 8mm: acupuncture points or small finger joints
2# 15mm: small muscle tissues
3# 15mm(concave): deeper structures
4# 20mm(concave): myofascial treatment
5# 36mm (assembled in handpiece): big muscle tissues
6# Flat head: ED treatment
7# Cylinder-shaped head: ED treatment
Soft Tip Heads*3
You can use them to cover metal transmitters for treatment of highly sensitive regions, as at trigger points in the cervical spine muscles.
Silicon Rubber Cases*5
Using them to cover metal transmitters for protecting after treatment.
Firstly, insert the connector of handpiece into your host power outlet, located in the front side of the host, making sure the bump of connector is matched with the notch of the power outlet first.
Secondly, attach the power cord for your host to the power port on the back side of the host, then insert the plug of the other end into a power socket. Then turn on the power switch on the back side of the host.
After password inputting, language selecting and confirmation about you have learned how to use the product, you can select the corresponding mode from 12 functional modes in the system.
This is an example if you select “Lower leg” for knee pain, you will see the picture of intelligent preset value for strike times, energy level and frequency, it’s available to adjust the initial parameters to follow your real needs, starting from low to high for assuring safeness and comfort.
|Host Colour||White||Host Material||ABS|
|Rated Voltage||AC110V / AV220V
|Rated Frequency||50HZ / 60HZ|
|Rated Power||200W MAX||Rated Current||3A MAX|
|Set Energy Level||5 – 250MJ||Set Frequency||1 – 16HZ|
|Strike Times||500 – 2500||Transmitter Heads||7|
|Device Dimension||390 * 360 * 287MM||Packing Dimension||460 * 435 * 350MM|
|Net Weight||5.02KG||Gross Weight||6.58KG|
Features and Advantages
- Handsome appearance
- Intuitive touch operation with a large 8in color screen
- AI radiator can be used continuously
- Simple transmitter replacement
- Easy to use with suggested 12 kinds of functional modes
- Support adjusting for frequency, energy level and striking times according to real needs in any functional mode
- Multiple pressure transmitter heads for more precise and comfortable for you
- Very simple maintenance method
1 x Host
1 x Handpiece with cable
1 x Power cord
7 x Transmitter heads
3 x Soft tip heads
5 x Silicon rubber cases
2 x Brackets (for handpiece and transmitter heads)
Others: The tools for maintenance of the handpiece, etc.