Shockwave therapy was originally developed to help urologists treat kidney stones non-invasively, in the late 1990s. Now it’s successfully used to help treat many musculoskeletal conditions.
The Radial Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (rESWT) device has several transmitters for more precise and comfortable treatment for different parts of the body. The applicator with a special ergonomic grip helps eliminate backward shocks and ensure effortless handling and treatment.
Why Use Shockwave Therapy Device?
What Kinds of Problems Can be Used to Therapy?
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Patellar Tendinitis (runner’s knee)
- Calcific Tendinitis
- Quadriceps tendinitis
- Biceps/triceps tendinitis
- Trochanteric tendinopathy
- Lateral/Ulnar Epicondylitis (tennis elbow/golfer’s elbow)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Iliotibial band syndrome, or ITBS (pain that stretches from the outside of the hip down the outer thigh to the outside of the knee caused by running and cycling)
- Medial tibial stress syndrome (shin splints)
- Muscle spasm
- Trigger points: calf muscle shortening, thigh adductors, lumbago, dorsalgia, cervical syndrome and more
- Erectile Dysfunction
Product Features and Advantages
- Full metal frame
- Intuitive operation with 8.0″ colour touch screen
- High pressure up to 10 bars
- High frequency up to 22 Hz
- Quick and easy replacement of different transmitters
- Easy to use with presented 12 kinds of functional modes
- Parameters are adjustable
- 2.5 million shock lifespan of one projectile
- Ergonomic applicator for comfortable use
- Flexibility of the handpiece cable facilitates treatments without fatigue
- Very simple maintenance method
Recognition of Host, Handpiece and Accessories
1. Touch Screen
2. Power Outlet
4. Transmitter Heads
6. Power Port
7. Power Switch
8. Air Filter (Should press upward to drain the water in time)
9. Cooling Fan
Secondly, attach the power cord for your host to the power port on the back side of the host, then insert the plug of the other end into a power socket. Then turn on the power switch on the back side of the host.
After password inputting and language selecting, you can select the corresponding mode from 12 functional modes in the system.
This is an example if you select “Wasit”, you will see the picture of intelligent preset value for strike count, strength and frequency, it’s available to adjust the initial parameters to follow your real needs, starting from lower engergy to higher energy for assuring safeness and comfort.
You can choose one of the suggested transmitter head 3# or 4# on the screen, also can choose another suitable one. Touch the “Main engine start/stop” first, press power button on the handpiece or touch “Handle start/stop” on the screen to enter into the working state.
|Host Colour||Blue + Black||Host Material||Metal|
|Rated Voltage||AC110V / AV220V
|Rated Frequency||50HZ / 60HZ|
|Rated Power||350W MAX||Rated Current||5A MAX|
|Working Intensity||0.5 – 10.0Bar||Set Frequency||1 – 22HZ|
|Strike Counts||500 – 3000||Transmitter Heads||5|
|Device Dimension||344 * 355 * 220MM||Packing Dimension||420 * 410 * 343MM|
|Net Weight||17.00KG||Gross Weight||18.20KG|
1 x Host
1 x Handpiece with cable
1 x Power cord
3 x Projectiles (one in handpiece)
5 x Transmitter heads
2 x Brackets (for handpiece and transmitter heads)
Others: The tools for replacement of projectile and maintenance
Do not use Pressure Softwave Device if there are the following conditions: