Radial Shockwave Therapy is proven to increase the healing rate for soft tissue tendinopathy. It is a non-invasive and highly effective treatment method that enhances blood circulation and accelerates the healing process, causes damaged tissue to gradually regenerate.
The shockwave will penetrate your skin through the transmitter and affect your soft tissue, causing a microtrauma or new inflammatory condition to the treated area. It’s a normal response as it’s an indication of your body’s natural healing. The energy emitted also causes the cells in the soft tissue to release certain bio-chemicals that allow for the building of an array of new microscopic blood vessels in the soft tissue, etc. It helps reduce inflammation and stimulates blood flow, oxygenation, circulation, muscle relaxation, etc.
The easy to use device with a user-friendly touch interface, 12 preset functional modes cover the most frequent indications can be chosen, the parameters also can be adjusted following your demands.
Ergonomic handpiece design ensures effortless handling and treatment, multiple transmitters support your various soft tissues can be treated effectively. Using up to 10 bars of pressure and high frequency up to 22 HZ, makes your pain and fatigue relieved more quickly.
Shockwave Physical Characteristics
Shockwave Biological Effects
- Strengthens the blood circulation and lymphocinesia
- Stimulates the diffusion process of cell membrane
- Accelerates metabolism and neovascularization
- Improves nutrition supply and function regeneration
- Stimulates bone healing
- Decomposes adhesion and relieve muscle spasm
- Reduce nerve excitability and relieve pain
Commonly Used For
Product Features and Advantages
- Full metal frame
- Aluminum flight case
- Intuitive operation with 8.0″ color touch screen
- Dual-channel heat dissipation vents
- High pressure up to 10 bars
- High frequency up to 22 Hz
- Quick and easy replacement of different transmitters
- Easy to use with presented 12 kinds of functional modes
- Parameters are adjustable
- 2.5 million shock lifespan of one projectile
- Ergonomic applicator for comfortable use
- Flexibility of the handpiece cable facilitates treatments without fatigue
- Very simple maintenance method
Recognition of Host, Handpiece and Accessories
1. Touch Screen
2. Power Outlet
4. Transmitter Heads
6. Power Port
7. Power Switch
8. Air Filter (Should press upward to drain the water in time)
9. Cooling Fan
10. Handpiece and Transmitter Heads*5
Secondly, attach the power cord for your host to the power port on the back side of the host, then insert the plug of the other end into a power socket. Then turn on the power switch on the back side of the host.
After password inputting and language selecting, you can select the corresponding mode from 12 functional modes in the system.
This is an example if you select “Waist”, you will see the picture of intelligent preset value for strike count, strength and frequency, it’s available to adjust the initial parameters to follow your real needs, starting from lower energy to higher energy for assuring safeness and comfort.
You can choose one of the suggested transmitter head 3# or 4# on the screen, also can choose another suitable one. Touch the “Main engine start/stop” first, press power button on the handpiece or touch “Handle start/stop” on the screen to enter into the working state.
|Host Colour||Blue + White||Host Material||Metal|
|Rated Voltage||AC110V / AV220V
|Rated Frequency||50HZ / 60HZ|
|Rated Power||350W MAX||Rated Current||5A MAX|
|Working Intensity||0.5 – 10.0Bar||Set Frequency||1 – 22HZ|
|Strike Counts||500 – 3000||Transmitter Heads||5|
|Device Dimension||470 * 440 * 220MM||Packing Dimension||730 * 520 * 310MM|
|Net Weight||17.14KG||Gross Weight||25.87KG|
1 x Aluminum flight case
1 x Host
1 x Handpiece with cable
1 x Power cord
3 x Projectiles (one in handpiece)
5 x Transmitter heads
2 x Brackets (for handpiece and transmitter heads)
Others: The tools for replacement of projectile and maintenance
Do not use radial pressure wave machine if there are the following conditions:
1. Tumors, lung tissue, major blood vessels or nerves, or infection in the treatment area
2. Epiphyseal plate, Brain or Spine in the treatment area
3. Hypertension or heart disease
4. Coagulopathy including thrombosis
5. Applying immunosuppressive
6. Joint fluid seepage or joint replacements
7. Cognitive or mental disorder, or poor sensory function
8. Pacemakers or other implanted devices
10. Open wounds
Please carefully open the packing and check whether the parts you received are complete and in good condition. Prior to use, please read the operation instruction for more information on precautions, warnings, warranty clause, etc.