Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology (EPAT), also be called Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy(ESWT), Shockwave Therapy(SWT) or Pressure Wave Therapy (PWT). It is an ideal therapy without painkillers or anesthetic, and highly recognized by customers. You will get significant recovery and pain relief for arthritis, tendonitis, fascitis and muscle tension according to the high-quality device conviently.
Shockwave Biological Effects
- Stimulates the diffusion process of cell membrane
- Accelerates metabolism and neovascularization
- Strengthens the blood circulation and lymphocinesia
- Improves nutrition supply and function regeneration
- Stimulates bone healing
- Decomposes adhesion and relieve muscle spasm
- Reduce nerve excitability and relieve pain
What Can Shockwave Machine Help?
- Shoulder – frozen shoulder, calcium tendonitis of rotator cuff muscles
- Upper limb – lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Lower limb – patellar tendinitis (jumper‘s knee), medial tibial stress syndrome, avascular necrosis of femoral head, hamstring tendinitis
- Back pain – lumbar pain and chronic muscular pain
- Hip – greater trochanteric pain syndrome
- Feet – heel spurs, plantar fascitis, Achilles tendonitis
In addition, it can effectively treat ED, painless and without side effects. Many erectile dysfunction is caused by vascular problems that the vessels can not supply enough blood to the carvernous body of the penis, resulting in a diminished ability to develop and maintain an erection. The shockwave has the efficient effects of stimulating more blood vessel regrowth and improving blood circulation.
Recognition of Host, Handpiece and Accessories
1# 8mm: acupuncture points or small finger joints
2# 15mm: small muscle tissues
3# 15mm(concave): deeper structures
4# 20mm(concave): myofascial treatment
5# 36mm (assembled in handpiece): big muscle tissues
6# Flat head: ED treatment
7# Cylinder-shaped head: ED treatment
Soft Tip Heads*3
You can use them to cover metal transmitters for treatment of highly sensitive regions, as at trigger points in the cervical spine muscles.
Silicon Rubber Cases*5
Using them to cover metal transmitters for protecting after treatment.
Firstly, insert the connector of handpiece into your host power outlet, located in the front side of the host, making sure the bump of connector is matched with the notch of the power outlet first.
Secondly, attach the power cord for your host to the power port on the back side of the host, then insert the plug of the other end into a power socket. Then turn on the power switch on the back side of the host.
After password inputting, language selecting and confirmation about you have learned how to use the product, you can select the corresponding mode from 12 functional modes in the system.
|Host Colour||White||Host Material||ABS|
|Rated Voltage||AC110V / AV220V
|Rated Frequency||50HZ / 60HZ|
|Rated Power||200W MAX||Rated Current||3A MAX|
|Set Energy Level||5 – 250MJ||Set Frequency||1 – 16HZ|
|Shock Times||500 – 2500||Transmitter Heads||7|
|Device Dimension||370 * 300 * 200MM||Packing Dimension||460 * 435 * 345MM|
|Net Weight||4.662KG||Gross Weight||6.09KG|
Features and Advantages
- Handsome appearance
- Intuitive touch operation with a large 8in color screen
- AI radiator can be used continuously
- Simple transmitter replacement
- Easy to use with suggested 12 kinds of functional modes
- Support adjusting for frequency, energy level and striking times according to real needs in any functional mode
- Multiple pressure transmitter heads for more precise and comfortable for you
- Very simple maintenance method
1 x Host
1 x Handpiece with cable
1 x Power cord
7 x Transmitter heads
3 x Soft tip heads
5 x Silicon rubber cases
2 x Brackets (for handpiece and transmitter heads)
Others: The tools for maintenance of the handpiece